Product Features and Details
Electric locomotive class 383 of the Metrans.
- Use in the international freight transport
- Freestanding handrails partially made of metal
- In digital mode with switchable high beam and individually switchable headlights or taillight
- Sound development in cooperation with Leosoundlab
Metrans is a rail freight company and has its base in Prague. It connects the North Sea harbours of Rotterdam, Hamburg and Bremerhaven with the Adriatic harbour of Koper in the intermodal traffic of the hinterland. Company-owned container terminals are located in the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Austria. In addition to electric locomotives and diesel locomotives, the vehicle fleet also includes ten Vectron MS locomotives. They are authorized to run in Germany, the Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Sound - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.
- Buffer capacitor - yes
- Interior lighting - Yes
- Interior lighting - LED