Product Features and Details
Electric locomotive class 383 of the Metrans.
- Use in the international freight transport
- Freestanding handrails partially made of metal
- The headlights can be completely or partially switched off with a DIP switch
Metrans is a rail freight company and has its base in Prague. It connects the North Sea harbours of Rotterdam, Hamburg and Bremerhaven with the Adriatic harbour of Koper in the intermodal traffic of the hinterland. Company-owned container terminals are located in the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Austria. In addition to electric locomotives and diesel locomotives, the vehicle fleet also includes ten Vectron MS locomotives. They are authorized to run in Germany, the Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Motor - 5-pole motor
- Additional light function - yes