Product Features and Details
Electric locomotive 193 717 of the railway company Mitsui Rail Capital Europe (MRCE).
- Elaborately printed model in LWR design, a ROCO exclusive
- Long rain gutter
- Use in the international goods traffic
- The headlights can be completely or partially switched off with a DIP switch
- In cooperation with Loc & More
In November 2019, the "Locomotive Workshop Rotterdam" (LWR), a joint venture of Siemens Mobility and Mitsui Rail Capital Europe (MRCE), was opened in Rotterdam-Maasvlakte. On this occasion, the MRCE Vectron X4 E-717 has received a particular design.
The strategically favourable location of the new maintenance plant at the end of several European freight corridors allows it to plan necessary service stops of the locomotives on a long-term basis. For the time being, the LWR will concentrate on the maintenance of the Siemens Vectron and Eurosprinter F4 locomotives. Other types will follow. Technical specialists carry out inspections and maintenance work in the workshop, and it is also possible to test locomotives under all relevant voltages available in Europe.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Motor - 5-pole motor
- Additional light function - yes