Product Features and Details
Electric locomotive Re 465 of the Swiss railway company BLS.
- Coloring in “Refit” design
- With separately fixed windscreen wipers
- Fine reproduction of the front handrails
- Headlights (3x white), rear light (1x white) and end-of-train signal (1x red) can be switched with a DIP switch.
Eighteen BLS locomotives of the type Re 465 will be modernised by 2022 and given a new coat of paint. To use them with Vectron and Traxx locomotives for the goods transport, the BLS will have them equipped with suitable multiple control systems. Furthermore, an Ethernet train will serve as a backbone for the traction of the "Car tunnel trains" and the future "Goldenpass trains". The baptismal names once placed on the nose of the locomotives will no longer be used. The overhaul will be carried out in the factory in Bönigen.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 without close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Motor - 5-pole motor
- Additional light function - yes