Product Features and Details
Electric locomotive class 192 of the RTB Cargo.
- True to original model of the Smartron with new front plate and shunter's steps
- The loco is used in freight transport throughout Germany.
- Freestanding handles, partially made of metal
- The headlights can be partially or entirely switched off with a DIP switch.
The RTB Cargo has three Siemens Smartron locomotives in its vehicle fleet since April 2020. The locomotives rented from Northrail are mainly used in the car logistics traffic between Dingolfing and the North Sea ports. All Smartron locomotives are delivered to the owners with standard equipment, however, ready for use only in Germany. The Smartron, based on the Vectron platform, is offered to customers at attractive conditions. Visually, the Smartron differs from the Vectron locomotives in a modified front plate, shunter's steps with Smartron lettering and side surfaces without cameras.
Smartron and Vectron are registered trademarks of Siemens AG.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Motor - 5-pole motor
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22