Product Features and Details
Electric locomotive Re 421 of the Swiss Federal Railways.
- With promotion labeling “Zurich – Munich”
- Delicately designed model with pantographs for the use in Germany and Switzerland
- With many separately attached plug-in parts partially designed with etching technology
- Z21 driver's cab available
From 2021, six connections with a travel time of 3.5 hours will be offered daily between the main stations Zurich and Munich. The reason for this is the gap in the electrification in the section of the Deutsche Bahn between Geltendorf and Lindau. To draw attention to this, the SBB Personenverkehr has provided two of its Re 421 machines with a dark blue advertising outfit. The locomotives preferably circulate between Zurich Main Station – Lindau - and Zurich Main Station.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes