Product Features and Details
Electric locomotive Re 4/4?? 11251 of the Swiss Federal Railways.
- DCC Sound Decoder
- For the first time as mold variant of the Simplon Re 4/4?? from the depot in Lausanne
- With modified design of both sides of the locomotive
- Perfectly matches the TEE trains
- With many separately applied plug-in parts, partly executed in etching technology
- Z21 driver's cab available
The locomotives of the class Re 4/4?? are considered universal machines of the SBB, which were purchased from 1967 for the transportation of heavy passenger trains and goods trains. Some machines were painted in TEE colours and hauled the unique international TEE express trains.