Product Features and Details
Electric locomotive BB 26199 of the French State Railways.
• "Béton" livery
• Three-light headlight signal for cross-border transport (UIC standard)
• Enclosed plug-in part for third headlight for display with and without cover plate
• Finely-etched parts on the roof
• Delicately-crafted design of the two different pantographs
• Switchable headlight/tail light with DIP switch
From 1988 to 1998, 234 dual system electric locomotives, series BB 26000, were delivered to the French State Railways. These locomotive, nicknamed "Sybic", were deployed in front of all types of train across France. These multi-purpose locomotives can achieve a maximum speed of 200 km/h and can produce an output of 5,600 kW.