Product Features and Details
Electric locomotive class 141 of the Deutsche Bahn.
- Model in traffic red livery
- Etched walkways and wipers
- Rich detailing on the model with freestanding handles
- The headlights can be partially or entirely switched off with a DIP switch
- The driver's cab illumination can be retrofitted and is switchable in digital mode
The series E 41/141 was first delivered in 1956 for light mixed services on main and branch lines. It was the only series of the standard locomotive programme to be fitted with switchgear on the transformer's low-voltage side. The switchgear had a characteristic noise level, which, in addition to the sizeable tractive power jumps, led to the nickname "Firecracker".
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Motor - 5-pole motor