Product Features and Details
Electric locomotive 193 312 of the DB Cargo.
• Elaborate printing of the "Das ist grün" design
• Features prototypical high control panel design in the driver's cab
• Service in international freight transport
• Free-standing handle rails, in part made from metal
• Switchable headlight/tail light with DIP switch
DB Cargo also ordered Vectron locomotives in response to increasing freight transport demand. In 2018, DB Cargo received a total of 60 locomotives with the country packages for Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy and the Netherlands. This made it possible for DB Cargo trains to travel continuously without changing locomotives for the first time since the schedule change 2018/2019 - for example on the route from Rotterdam to Verona. Since 2020, these locomotives have also been fitted with the country package for Belgium.