Product Features and Details
Electric locomotive 470 504 of the Raaberbahn/Györ-Sopron-Ebenfurti Vasút (GYSEV).
• Model exclusively available at ROCO
• Elaborate printing in the anniversary design "150 years of GYSEV"
• Switchable high beam and individually switchable headlight or tail light in digital mode
• Z21 driver's cab available
• In cooperation with Loc & More
The foundation stone for this rail route between Hungary and Austria was laid 150 years ago. On 15th October 1872, Emperor Franz Joseph I issued the concession for the construction of a railway line from Raab (Gyor) via Ödenburg (Sopron) to Ebenfurth in Lower Austria. In 1876, the route between Raab and Ödenburg was opened, and the remaining section to Ebenfurth was opened in 1879. The entire line has been electrified since 1988.
The Raab-Oedenburg-Ebenfurter Eisenbahn AG, known today as the Raaberbahn (or GySEV in Hungary), connects the two countries Austria and Hungary, and is still an important public transport connection today. In honour of the anniversary, the 470 504 was given a striking advertising design in May 2022.