Product Features and Details
Electric locomotive 193 701 of the MRCE, rented out to SBB Cargo International
LED headlights which change according to driving direction (3x white at front, 1x white at rear). In digital mode, light functions can be switched acc. the Swiss archetype.
- Baptised with the name “Ruhrgebiet”
- Side walls feature different designs
- Finely detailed model with four pantographs
- Cross-border service in freight transport
- Free-standing handle rails, in part made from metal
- In cooperation with Railcolor Design
With the MRCE Vectron 193 701, SBB Cargo International has once again produced a special locomotive which is dedicated to its subsidiary, RT&S. Two different designs featuring tourist attractions and content typical for the region were created for the company, which is based in Duisburg. One side focuses on the historic past of the region’s industry, and the other depicts the Ruhrgebiet as it can be seen today. To match the design, the locomotive has been fitted with emblems especially designed for it at all four corners, presenting a combination of the striking RT&S and SBB Cargo Deutschland headquarters office building in Duisburg and the logo for coal and mining.