Product Features and Details
Electric locomotive Re 465 004 of the Swiss railway company BLS.
- Elaborate printing model in “Kambly” design
- With separately fixed windscreen wipers
- Fine reproduction of the front handrails
- Headlights (3x white), rear light (1x white) and end-of-train signal (1x red) can be switched with a DIP switch.
For the 10th anniversary of the well-known Swiss biscuit manufacturer Kambly, the BLS had a special design of the Re 465 created. Since then, the locomotive has been hauling the "Kambly train" between the Swiss capital Bern, the location of the headquarter of Kambly Trubschachen -, and the world-famous tourist resort Lucerne. Along this route worth seeing, the train connects the most beautiful corners in the heart of Switzerland.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 without close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Motor - 5-pole motor
- Additional light function - yes