Product Features and Details
Electric locomotive 460 068 of the Swiss Federal Railways.
- Model with separately applied wipers
- Model in current design with separately applied SBB logo and extra applied handle on the front side
- The rear light (1x white) or the end of train signal (1x red) can be switched with a DIP switch.
In 1992, the first locomotive Re 460 of the Swiss Federal Railways rolled out of the factory halls of the companies SLM and BBC in Oerlikon, Switzerland. The locomotive became known to the public as "Lok 2000". It stands for fast and modern passenger transport in Switzerland. An eye-catching and particularly aerodynamic design with a large front window, roof cladding and beads on the side wall make the class 460 visually an unbeatable rail vehicle.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 without close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Motor - 5-pole motor
- Additional light function - yes