Product Features and Details
Electric locomotive CC 6574 of the French State Railways.
• The only CC 6500 in this livery version
• TEE livery without the grey metallic paint
• Featuring the "DOLE" emblem
• Finely-detailed model with many separately attached plug-in parts
• Delicately crafted pantographs
• Individually switchable headlight or tail light and driver's cab lighting in digital mode
The National French Railways (SNCF) put these electric locomotives, which were up until then the most powerful in French history, into service in 1969 as the CC 6500. A total of 74 locomotives were built in three series featuring different side wall designs. During their initial years of operation, these locomotives were used to draw renowned express trains such as the "Mistral" or the "Capitole" due to their maximum speed of 200 km/h.