Product Features and Details
Electric locomotive 1116 182 belonging to the Österreichische Bundesbahnen.
- Features elaborate print in “Bundesheer” design
- The headlight can be switched off completely or in part using a DIP switch
- Unique edition in special packaging
- Licensed ÖBB model
- Z21 driver’s cab available
The ÖBB and the Österreichische Bundesheer have worked in close partnership for decades now, whether during catastrophe operations or military transportation. As a symbol of this collaboration, the third Taurus locomotive, the 1116 182-7, was presented in Bundesheer design. The locomotive is used in Austria and its neighbouring countries.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Motor - 5-pole motor
- Additional light function - yes