Product Features and Details
Electric locomotive class 370 of the Polish State Railways.
- Rich detailing on the model with separately applied handles
- Elaborate "roof garden" with four pantographs
- The headlights can be completely or partially switched off with a DIP switch
Shortly after delivery of the ÖBB locomotives class 1216, the Polish State Railways also ordered ten of the Siemens machines designated by the PKP as 370 series. At the PKP, the locomotives, unlike the ÖBB referred to as "Taurus", are designated "Husarz". The locomotives haul Eurocity trains every day and regularly come to Berlin and Prague.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Sound - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.
- Buffer capacitor - yes