Product Features and Details
Electric locomotive class 1216 "Railjet" of the Czechoslovakian State Railways.
- Perfectly matches the Railjet "Vindobona".
- Model with suitable antenna equipment
- The headlights can be completely or partially switched off with a DIP switch.
Since the timetable change in 2014, Railjets of the Czech Railways (CD) have been providing services connecting Prague via Vienna to Graz. For this purpose, Siemens purchased seven sets of Railjets in blue livery. In contrast to the original ÖBB sets, the CD Railjets operate with five Economy class coaches. One coach is available with restaurant and the control cab coach with 1st class and Business Class. Since the summer timetable 2020, the traditional long-distance train "Vindobona" is experiencing a renaissance and operates between Berlin and Graz.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Motor - 5-pole motor
- Additional light function - yes