Product Features and Details
Steam locomotive 26.101 of the "Patrimoine Ferroviaire et Tourisme / Toerisme en SpoorPatrimonium".
Drive on two axles of the tender and via cardan shaft on all five powered axles of the locomotive.
- "Witte" smoke deflectors and tub-style tender
- Delicately designed metal spoked wheels
- Drive and coupling rods made of precision casting
- Z21 driver's cab available
PFT-TSP is the abbreviation for "Patrimoine Ferroviaire et Tourisme / Toerisme en SpoorPatrimonium", a Belgian association for the preservation of historic equipment, vehicles and railway heritage of the Belgian Railways. The restoration is carried out exclusively by volunteers in their free time. The vehicles and equipment that have already been restored are currently shown in the Railway Museum of Saint-Ghislain. The association also runs the museum railway "Le Chemin de Fer du Bocq" that operates on the lines between Ciney and Purnode (Yvoir).
- DCC Sound Decoder
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 2
- Number of driven axles - 7
- Coupling - Close coupler motion link between locomotive and tender
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism at the tender
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Smoke generator retrofittable - yes
- Smoke generator Article number (digital) - Seuthe no. 11
- Flywheel - yes
- Z-21 Cab - yes