Product Features and Details
Electric locomotive class 144 of the Deutsche Bundesbahn.
- Perfectly matches the "Silberlinge"
- For the first time with running number for push-pull-trains
From the electric locomotive series E 44, almost 200 locomotives were put into service in the period between 1932 to 1954. The power output of the 4-axled bogie locomotives was around 2200 kW and the maximum speed was 90 km / h. The locomotive hauled passenger trains as well as goods trains and therefore quickly earned the nickname "girl Friday" "Mädchen für alles". Some locomotives were equipped with push-pull train control and were therefore used in suburban traffic in metropolitan areas.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes