Product Features and Details
With its well-made mould construction, the newly developed model of the ST44
consistently reproduces the characteristic appearance of the Polish version of the M62.
The ST44 convinces - just as the PIKO models of the V200 DR - with a powerful engine equipped with two precisely balanced flywheel masses and excellent running characteristics. On the two inside running axles of the bogies, two wheels are arranged diagonally to each other. These wheels have traction tires for high tractions. Furthermore, the PIKO model of the ST44 has finest paining and printing, applied handle bars, sharply engraved bogie bezels, engine room equipment, driver’s cab and engine room lighting that is installed as standard and can be switched digitally using a PluX22 decoder and rear lights functioning depending on the direction of travel. The vehicle is prepared for easy retrofitting with sound and largest possible speaker.
Brake hoses for retrofitting are enclosed.
- type of current: 2-Rail
- railway administration: PKP
- era: IV
- kind of measurement: mm
- measurement: 202
- minimum radius: 358
- digital interface: NEM 658 PluX22
- Interior Lighting / Lights: Digital Switchable Driver Light
- Sound: Can be added with Piko Decoder #56425
- Coupling: NEM Pocket and Close Coupling
- Number of Traction Tyres: 2
- directional lights: White/Red Directional Change
- release date: 4th Quarter 2018