Product Features and Details
The PIKO model V200 of the Deutsche Reichsbahn has a heavy zinc die-cast frame, finest painting and printing, a powerful 5-pin engine for excellent running characteristics, traction tires, LED light, digitally switchable driver’s cab lighting and engine room lighting as well as separately applied detached door handle bars and handles, detailed and sharply engraved bogies and corresponds exactly to its selected original. In terms of design,
the special version of the model corresponds to #52800 regarding its other characteristics. The factory-installed PIKO sound decoder 4.1 of the latest generation supports the data formats DCC with RailComPlus, Motorola®,
Selectrix and is mfx-enabled.
The installed speaker is precisely tailored to the locomotive type. Many typical locomotive sounds such as engine sound, signal horns, squeaking of brakes and other switchable functions can be accessed individually.
With adjustable individual mapping for up to 44 functions. The rear light can be switched separately. Sound is also possible in analogue mode – engine sound only. Brake hoses for the optional upgrading for the glass cabinet use are enclosed.
- type of current: Marklin AC
- railway administration: DR
- era: III
- kind of measurement: mm
- measurement: 202
- minimum radius: 358
- digital interface: NEM 658 PluX22 with Multi-protocol Sound Decoder
- Sound: Factory Installed Sound
- Coupling: NEM Pocket and Close Coupling
- Interior Lighting / Lights: Digital Switchable Driver Light
- Number of Traction Tyres: 2
- directional lights: White/Red Directional Change
- release date: 4th Quarter 2018