Product Features and Details
Prototype: These cars were developed to distribute the coal from the mines in North Morovia throughout the entire Austrian Monarchy and also for the Prussian Railway. In this case the cars were taken over by the Upper Silesian Railway and dropped off to the Prussian Railway.
Model: Set consists of 5 cars. One car with Brakeman's seat and 4 cars without brake system. The cars are painted in the typical mousegray-black-darkgray colors and were built between 1913 to 1918. Each cars has a different number, which are also different from the set 14900Ha.