Product Features and Details
Prototype: French State Railways (SNCF) class 130 TB steam locomotive (former Prussian T 12 and DB 74)
Model: This model is the French State Railways (SNCF) class 130 TB steam locomotive. It has been extensively reworked and is finely detailed. The locomotive body and frame are constructed of metal. The brake rigging, rail clearance devices, etc. have been modelled on the underside of the locomotive. The valve gear and rods are finely detailed. The locomotive has larger buffer plates. The front of the locomotive has a new Z Gauge coupler made of plastic. Warm white LEDs are used for the triple headlights. The locomotive has a 5-pole motor. All 3 driving axles are powered. The wheels are black nickel-plated. Length over the buffers approximately 55 mm / 2-3/16".
- Metal locomotive frame and body.
- Finely detailed side rods / valve gear.
- The braking rigging and rail clearance devices are modelled.
- 5-pole motor.
- Warm white LEDs for the headlights.
- Plastic coupler hooks at both ends of the locomotive.