Product Features and Details
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) express train steam locomotive class 03.10 with state-of-the-art new boiler of the German Federal Railways (DB) in condition of epoch III. Unpainted conversion version with Witte smoke deflectors. Prewheels modeled as disk wheels running.
Model: Redesign finely detailed. Locomotive structure made of metal with driver's cab windows inserted. Replica of the brake imitations, Indusi, rail clearers, etc. on the locomotive base, freestanding headlamps. Finely detailed control and linkage. Locomotive with bell armature engine. All 3 coupling axles driven. Top illumination by warm white LED also at the tender in the change of the direction of travel. Tender with spoked wheels. Length over buffer approx. 110 mm. Trafficable minimum radius 195 mm.
- New construction.
- Chassis and construction of the locomotive made of metal.
- Finely detailed linkage / control.
- Replica of the braking device, Indusi, rail cleaner etc.
- Coreless motor.
- Window inserts on the cab.
- Warm white LED tip signal, also on tender in the change of direction.