Product Features and Details
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class 064 steam tank locomotive. The locomotive looks as it did in Era IV.
Model: This is a finely detailed model. The locomotive body and frame are constructed of metal. The brake rigging, rail clearance devices, etc. are modelled on the underside of the locomotive. The locomotive has finely detailed working valve gear and side rods. It also has larger buffer plates. The locomotive has welded water tanks but does not have a smoke box door central locking device or a bell. The triple headlights change over with the direction of travel. Warm white LEDs are used for the headlights. The locomotive has a motor with a bell-shaped armature. All 3 coupled axles are powered. The wheels are black nickel-plated. Length over the buffers approximately 57 mm / 2-1/4".
- Metal locomotive frame and body.
- Finely detailed side rods / valve gear.
- The braking rigging and rail clearance devices are modelled.
- Motor with a bell-shaped armature.
- Warm white LEDs for the headlights.
- Metal frame and locomotive body.
- Locomotive with 5-pole motor.
- Triple headlights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Era 4