Product Features and Details
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class Kittel CidT 8 steam-powered rail car.
Model: This is the class Kittel CidT 8 steam-powered rail car in a crimson paint scheme. This is completely new tooling and is finely detailed. The frame is constructed of metal. The valve gear and the cab equipment are modelled. The powered rail car has many separately applied parts. The powered rail car has larger buffer plates. The rear of the car has a Z Gauge system coupler. The buffer beam is prototypically modelled on the front of the car. The car has dual headlights with warm white LEDs that change over with the direction of travel. This unit has a new, powerful motor. Both axles are powered. The wheels are black nickel-plated. Length over the buffers approximately 51 mm / 2"
- Completely new tooling.
- The model's frame is constructed of metal.
- Valve gear modelled.
- The newest generation of a powerful motor.
- Warm white LEDs for the headlights.
- Rear of the model includes Z Gauge system coupler.
- Buffer beam modelled correctly on the front.
- Many separately applied parts.