Product Features and Details
Prototype: Museum Tender locomotive BR 80 030 of the Railway Museum in Bochum. Version with 2-light-peak signal, welded waterboxes, smoke chamber door without central closure, increase of the tender box, alternator on the left of the fireplace and the chime behind the fireplace.
Model: The model of the steam locomotive BR 80 is detailed extremely fine and prototypically. Made in metal. Built-in high-performance engine, driver's window with windows, LED-headlights changing with direction of travel. Fine complete functional linkage and control parts. Replication of the braking simulations, rail clearing and larger buffer plates. The model is delivered in a real wood box with certificate of authenticity. It marks the beginning of a loose series of well-known German museum locomotives. Length over buffer approx. 44 mm.
- Chassis and housing made of metal.
- LED spotlight.
- Finely detailed, functional linkage / control.
- Reproduction of the brake shoes.
- High-performance motor of the latest generation.
- Delivery in genuine wood box with certificate of authenticity.
- Limited series on 499 pieces.