Product Features and Details
Prototype: German Railroad, Inc. (DB AG) type DBpza 682.2 bi-level intermediate car, 2nd class, for long-distance service. Light gray long-distance service paint scheme with "Traffic Red" stripes, in the current IC design. Train route: IC 2035 from Norddeich to Leizpig Hbf. Car position number 3. The car looks as it did in 2016.
Model: The minimum radius for operation is 360 mm / 14-3/16". The car has high-mounted entries above the trucks. It also has factory-installed LED interior lighting at both ends and operating current-conducting close couplers. The car has lighted train destination signs on the sides. The interior lighting only works in conjunction with the bi-level cab control car and it can be turned on and off in digital operation by means of a decoder in the cab control car. A defined car order is specified to do this. The ends of the car have transparent red marker light inserts. The car has prototypical Gorlitz design trucks with separately applied folding steps. Length over the buffers 28.6 cm / 11-1/4".
- Completely new tooling.
- Factory-installed LED interior lighting.
- Interior lighting in the entire car consist can be controlled by means of a decoder in the cab control car.
- Prototypical train route: IC 2035 from Norddeich to Leizpig Hbf.
- A different car number. Car position number 3.
The electric locomotive to go with this car is the class 146.5 and it can also be found in the Marklin H0 assortment under item number 37447 to form a prototypical 6-unit train along with the bi-level cars 43481, 43482, 43483, 43484, and 43485.
This model can be found in a DC version in the Trix H0 assortment under item number 23251.
- Built-in LED interior lighting.
- Marklin close couplers in standard pocket with guide mechanism.
- Era VI