Product Features and Details
Prototype: Class 66 diesel electric freight locomotive. Locomotive in a fictitious black basic paint scheme as a privately owned locomotive. Locomotive road number 92 80 1 266 202-1. The locomotive looks as it did in 2021.
This item is being produced as a one-time series
- Comes with a collector display case and a certificate of authenticity.
- World of Operation mfx+ digital decoder and extensive operation and sound functions included.
- Cab and control desk lighting can be controlled digitally.
- Factory-installed smoke generator with dynamic smoke exhaust.
- Special model, only available in Märklin Stores (Germany: Mainz, Essen, Stuttgart, Neustadt/Donau, Mühlheim/Main, Munich, Hamburg. Netherlands: Utrecht. Italy: Bergamo. Japan: Osaka).
Model: The locomotive has an mfx+ digital decoder and extensive sound and light functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel, centrally mounted. 4 axles powered by means of cardan shafts. Traction tires. The triple headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The headlights at Locomotive Ends 2 and 1 can be turned off separately in digital operation. When the headlights are off at both ends, the "Double ''A'' Light" function is on. The cab lighting can be controlled digitally. The control desk lighting can be controlled digitally. Additional light functions such as long-distance lights, special switching lights, and blinking lights can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free, warm white and red LEDs are used for the lighting. The locomotive has a factory-installed smoke generator with dynamic smoke exhaust. It also has many separately applied details. The locomotive has detailed buffer beams. Various detail parts that can be installed on the locomotive are included.
Length over the buffers approximately 24.7 cm / 9-3/4".