Product Features and Details
Prototype: Freight Train Steam Locomotive class 050 with cab tender of the German Railways (DB). Witte wind deflectors, 4 boiler assemblies, shortened circulation, DB reflex glass lamps and Indusi. Locomotive operating number 050 045-4. Operating state around 1970.
Model: With digital decoder mfx + and extensive sound functions. Controlled high-performance drive with flywheel in boiler. 5 axles powered. Adhesive tape. Locomotive and tender largely made of metal. Equipped for Rauchsatz 7226. Driving direction-dependent changing trilateral peak signal and retrofitable smoke set can be operated conventionally, digitally switchable. Driver's cab lighting and cab lighting in the cabin transmitter can be switched separately digitally. Lighting with maintenance-free warm-white light-emitting diodes (LED). In the Cabinet, the figure of a train companion is already used as a standard feature. Short coupling with kinematics between locomotive and tender. Rear at the tender and at the front of the locomotive kinematic guided short coupling with NEM shaft. Minimum rolling radius 360 mm. Engine driver and heater figure as well as piston rod protection tubes and brake hoses are included. Length over buffer 26.5 cm.
- Driver's lighting digital switchable.
- Lighting in the cabinet digitally switchable.
- Engine driver and heater figure are included.
- Train attendants in the Cabinet.
- Especially filigree metal construction.
- Perforated bar frame and many attached details.
- High performance drive with flywheel in boiler.
- With the mfx + world of game decoders and extensive operating and sound functions.