Product Features and Details
Limited 2013 Marklin Insider Locomotive. Model is intended for club members only however we will have a few extra.
Prototype: Freight Train Steam Locomotive Class 45 of the German Federal Railways (DB). Rebuilt version with a new design, high performance boiler, Witte smoke deflectors, DB reflex glass lamps and 5-axle Tender 2'3'T38. Operation Number 45 010 Operating condition at in 1965.
Matching car set is Marklin 46081
- The locomotive has a digital decoder and extensive sound functions.
- High-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel in the boiler.
- 5 axles powered.
- Traction tires.
- The locomotive and tender are constructed mostly of metal.
- Smoke 7226 is already in use as standard.
- Ride The triple headlights and the smoke generator will work in conventional operation, digitally.
- With cab lighting and flickering in the firebox can be controlled digitally.
- The headlights are maintenance-free warm white light emitting diodes (LED).
- Close coupling with a guide mechanism between the locomotive and tender.
- Telex coupler on the tender kinematics out in NEM, digitally.
- Replica of the inner cylinder.
- Many separately applied pipes and handles.
- Minimum radius 360 mm.
- Piston rod protection sleeves and brake hoses are included.
- Length over the buffers 29.5 cm.
- Most Powerful German steam locomotive.
- First version with new design, high efficiency boiler.
- Highly detailed metal construction.
- A large selection of operating and sound functions that can be controlled digitally.
- Red wheels.
- Flue kit included.