Product Features and Details
Prototype: Electric locomotive series 187.0 (TRAXX AC 3 LM) Railpool GmbH, leased to the BLS AG, Business Unit Cargo. Built by Bombardier as a series locomotive from the TRAXX 3-type program.
Model: Electric locomotive is constructed of metal, mfx digital decoder and extensive sound functions. Special motor, centrally installed. 4 axles powered by gimbals. Adhesive tape. Depending on the direction of travel, changing tri-peak peak signal and 2 red final lights, conventional operation, digital switchable. Top signal at loco side 2 and 1 can be switched off separately digitally. If the peak signal is switched off at both locomotive sides, then double-sided operation of the double-A light. Lighting with warm white and red light emitting diodes (LED). 4 mechanically functional roof pantographs. Exemplary reproduction of the load Mile device. Length over buffers 21.7 cm.
- Complete new design of the modern electric locomotive Bombardier TRAXX 3.
- Locomotive with built-in mfx decoder and diverse sound functions.
- Version with imitation Flex panels on the side wall of the locomotive.
- Differences in design due to the Load Mile system are simulated in the model.
- Detailed, inexpensive starter model with extensive equipment.