Product Features and Details
Prototype: Fictitious CLAAS Henschel design class DHG 700 diesel switch engine and two low side cars painted and lettered for CLAAS. Low side cars loaded with different types of farm machines and vehicles.
Model: The locomotive has an mfx digital decoder. 1 axle powered. Traction tires. The triple headlights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. There is a blinking light on the cab roof. The locomotive functions can be controlled with the wireless infrared locomotive controller designed for children, the Märklin Power Control Stick. The locomotive has coupler hooks. The four-axle and two-axle low side cars are loaded with different farm machines (2 each mower and 1 each plow). All of the cars have Relex couplers. A CLAAS tractor and a manure tanker are included with the set as additional accessories. The different farm machines can be hooked up to the tractor. Train length 39 cm / 15-3/8“.
Contents: 12 no. 24130 curved track, 4 no. 24188 straight track, 1 base station, 7 no. 24172 straight track, 2 no. 24224 curved track, 1 no. 24611 left turnout, and 1 no. 24612 right turnout. A switched mode power pack and an easy-to-use wireless infrared controller, the Märklin Power Control Stick, are included. 2 each AAA batteries are included. This set can be expanded with the C Track extension set and with the entire C Track program. The 74492 electric turnout mechanism can be installed in the turnouts.
- The Märklin Power Control Stick, is designed ergonomically to be held easily by children.
- Safe, sure grip and simple function operation for control of trains thanks to the Märklin Power Control Stick.
- Sturdy train – ideally suited for children ages 6 and above.
- Train painted and lettered for CLAAS to go with the theme of farming.
- Locomotive includes a blinking light.
- Tractor and other various farm machines included – model vehicles for additional play value.
- Easy to set up C Track layout, includes options for expansion.