Product Features and Details
Prototype: Lanz Fast Bulldog Convertible as it can still be seen at times today.
Model: This is mostly new tooling for a Lanz Fast Bulldog with a convertible top. The vehicle is constructed mostly of metal. This is a version with a figure of a driver and an exhaust pipe. The metal wheels have rubber tires. Vehicle length approximately 7.5 cm / 2-15/16".
- Superstructures constructed mostly of metal.
- The perfect addition to the popular series of replica vehicles such as 18023, 18032, 18031, 18034, 18029 or 18030.
- Certificate of authenticity.
- Historic design for the box packaging.
- Märklin exclusive special model - produced in a one-time series.
- Metal car frame and body.
- Era 2
- Era 3
- Era 4
- Era 5
- Era 6