Product Features and Details
Méditerranée-Orient Express Calais-Venice:
The Calais-Méditerranée Orient Express was introduced in the winter timetable 1886/1887 and was a luxury train of Compagnie Internationale des Wagons-Lits. This luxury train was in operation from 1886 till 1939 from Calais or Paris to the French-Italian Riviera. Later, from 1922 after the introduction of the famous steel-blue sleeping cars, the train also got the surname "Le Train Bleu". Like all CIWL luxury trains at that time, the Calais-Méditerranée-Express consisted exclusively of sleeping, dining and luggage cars. In addition to the exquisite teak wood, these coaches were fitted with the elaborate CIWL emblems and visually striking two-tone cream-brown livery. In the model, the complete 6-piece train with two luggage, three sleeping, and a dining car are prototypically correct. The finish signs of sleeping cars are authentically correct and different for each coach.
Model Features: - Filigree etched CIWL logos and train signs - multicolored detailed interior fittings - Brass table lamps - Elaborate printing and painting - detailed chassis and roof structures - Interior lighting for sleeping cars for both the aisle and compartment side and for the dining car which are already installed at the factory (3-axle car with power intake prepared for interior lighting) - Interior lighting with buffer memory and soldering interface for decoder - Min. Radius 250 mm. - NEM coupling with KKK for minimum buffer clearance when using a close coupler - LüP: 3-axle car 143 mm / 4-axle car 233 mm - 1:87 / H0 scale
- Filigree etched CIWL logos and train signs
- multi-colored detailed interior fittings
- Table lamps made of brass
- Expensive printing and varnishing
- detailed chassis and roof structures
- Interior lighting for sleeping cars both for the gangway and compartment side as well as for dining trolleys already installed on the shop floor (3-axle car with power consumption for interior lighting prepared)
- Indoor lighting with buffer memory and soldering interface for decoders
- Minimum radius 250 mm. AC and DC version
- NEM coupling with KKK for minimum buffer spacing when using a short coupling.
- LiP: 3-axle trolley 143 mm / 4-axle trolley 233 mm