Product Features and Details
The Lokalbahn Aktien-Gesellschaft (LAG) purchased five two-axle electric locomotives for the line from Murnau to Oberammergau. These locomotives were equipped with a Tatzlager propulsion system and reached a maximum speed of 50 km/h. LAG 1 to 5 were classified as E 69 by the Reichsbahn when they were nationalized in 1938. There were significant differences between the individual designs.
E 69 03 "Hermine": For reinforcement on the line and because of the higher traffic volume, not least because of the Oberammergau Passion Play, the LAG 3 was purchased in 1912. After the takeover by the DR, the traction motors were converted. The conversion of the overhead wire voltage to 16 2/3 Hz and 15 kV made this step necessary. In 1955, the locomotive was transferred to Heidelberg for shunting service, but returned to its original route in 1964, where it remained in service until 1982.
It is still in museum condition today and can currently be seen in the DB Museum in Koblenz.
· Premium Edition model made of brass and stainless steel
· High-efficiency motor
· High-efficiency DCC digital decoder with HDKM-16 sound module in full HiFi quality (16bit/44kHz), wideband speakers
· Digitally remote-controllable pantograph with servo drive
· Cab lighting
· Headlights that change in the direction of travel
· Warm light LEDs, red rear train lighting can be switched
· Sturdy cardan drive with ball bearing gear, drive and axles with ball bearings and axles have ball bearings and springs
· Current pickup via axle bearings
· Stainless steel wheel tires
· Wheelsets with prototypical profiles
· Spring buffers
· Movable cab doors
· Detailed engineer's cab
· Screw couplers can be replaced with functional couplers
· Prototypical paint scheme and lettering
· Minimum radius 1020 mm, length approx. 23 cm, weight approx. 2.2 kg