Product Features and Details
The 410th squadron of the Royal Canadian Air Force was established in 1941 with the name Cougar. In 1982, it was transferred from St. John, Newfoundland to Cold Lake, Alberta, and equipped with the then brand-new McDonnell Douglas CF-18 “Hornet”. The formation still flies with it today, which is why the outfit was able to celebrate its 25th operational anniversary in 2007. For this occasion, the Hornet with the registration 719 was equipped with a blue and red anniversary tail unit, which is now released with exchangeable cockpit canopy and as limited edition in the 1/200 scale in the Wings collection.