Product Features and Details
"FLEISCHMANN Premium" - high-end digital set z21: Steam locomotive class 044 and ore train of the Deutsche Bundesbahn.
“Langer Heinrich” - this is how the heavy ore trains with a trailer load of 4.000 tons were called. They circulated between the habour in Emden and the huts in the Ruhr area and Saarland. The Premium Starter set is ideal to build the legendary train.
¦ 1 digitally controlled steam locomotive class 044 with DCC decoder and Henning sound
¦ 6 self-unloading hopper wagons
¦ 1 z21
¦ 1 Z21 WLANMAUS
¦ 1 WLAN router
¦ 1 plug-in power supply
Ballast track beds for an oval track layout(radius R1) with a long passing siding:
6 straight tracks 9100
8 curved tracks 9120
1 left curved turnout 9168
1 right curved turnout 9169
1 rerailer 9480
Electrical connection material
Size of track layout: 85 x 45 cm. Length of track oval: approx. 3.20 m.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 2
- Number of driven axles - 2
- Interior fitting - Driver's cab
- Coupling - Close coupler motion link between locomotive and tender
- Coupling - NEM shaft 355 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 192 mm
- Head light - Both sides of the vehicle are equipped with direction dependent triple headlights.
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units Next18
- Sound - yes
Please Note: We will include the correct power supply depending on where we shipped the starter set. If we ship to any North American address it will include 110 volt transformer. If we ship to a Europen address it will include the 220 volt transfomer and so on.