Product Features and Details
Electric locomotive BB 426230 of the French State Railways.
• Delicately-crafted design of the two different pantographs
• "Béton" livery
• Finely-detailed model with separately attached plug-in parts
• Triple headlight for cross-border transport (UIC standard)
• Headlight switchable in digital mode in accordance with the French prototype
• Digitally switchable sound functions
From 1988 to 1998, 234 dual system electric locomotives, series BB 26000, were delivered to the National French Railways. These engines, nicknamed "Sybic", were deployed in front of all types of train across France. These multi-purpose locomotives can achieve a maximum speed of 200 km/h and can produce an output of 5,600 kW.