Product Features and Details
Diesel locomotive class 211 of the German Federal Railway.
New Design 2023!
• Delicately designed model with many extra applied plug-in parts
• Unobstructed view through the driver's cab
• Braking shoes follow the wheel arches exactly
• Finest handles and steps partially made of metal
• In digital mode with individually switchable headlights or tail lights
• With switchable driver's cab lighting
The class V 100.10 was - after testing of pre-series machines - procured in series from 1961/62. It was used in mixed branch line service on non-electrified lines and in light service on main lines. With an output of 810 kW, it was approved for 110 km/h. In 1968, the machines were re-designated as class 211.