Product Features and Details
The German Railways Class 41 was an Einheitslokomotiven (standard design locomotive) built from 1937-1941 by no less than 9 German lcomotive builders. Three hundred and sixty six 41s rolled off assembly lines before production ended as the second world war brought raw material shortages. Throughout their lives the 41s were known as "Ochsenloks" (Oxen locomotives) as a result of their use on express stock trains to Berlin. They had a top speed of 56 MPH (90KPH) and an 1873 HP rating.
- Highly detailed body and chassis.
- Model powered by a 5 pole motor with flywheel
- Directional LED lighting.
- 6 pin NEM 652 decoder interface.
- NEM coupler sockets and close coupling mechanism on tender.