Product Features and Details
Between the LokSound for H0 V4. 0 and the large train decoder LokSound XL V4. 0 is now by desired many model Railroaders, brand new LokSound L V4. 0 space. With dimensions of 50, 8mm x 25, 4mm x 14mm he was specially developed for the track 0 locomotives, but just as well suited for smaller track I or garden railway locomotives. So that he can play on all digital systems optimally, the LokSound is L V4. 0 a Quadprotokoll decoder and can handle the four data formats DCC with M4, RailComPlus, Motorola and Selectrix. So that you can easily install the decoder in each locomotive, comes the module equipped with pin strips ex factory with an adapter Board that has soldering points.
The most important component of a LokSound decoder is the sound module. Therefore, the LokSound V4.0 L has a 32MBit flash memory chip, up to 276 seconds of original sounds can be stored on the. The LokSound V4.0 L works with 8 polyphonic channels; up to eight noises can be simultaneously performed on the 10-bit mixer and the low noise D / A converter. Thus we achieve a much better picture of the complex sounds of the model, as we can "bundle" multiple channels. The noise will be passed on to a digital "class D" double-audio power amplifier with a total output power of 3.6W at or speakers. So you can control two different speakers, so the locomotive in the last corner of the hobby cellar is still audible. An optional volume pot can be connected if desired also (to the adapter board). All different sounds customize my CV in the volume. The LokSound V4.0 L offers the automatically controlled traction motor drain a variety of switchable via function key sounds. Plus rich randomized sounds like compressor, compressed air discharge, boiler feed, etc. for realistic operation.
- The LokSound V4.0 L is a quad protocol decoder and capable of the four data formats DCC with RailComPlus®, Motorola, Selectrix and M4
- It automatically logs on the ECoS and mfx® compatible control panels to
- Under DCC are up to 28 functions
- At Märklin Central Station® centers are up to 16 functions
- For operation with Märklin® 6021 16 functions can be switched with up to 4 addresses
- A built-in programming mode allows also here a CV programming
- Fully compatible with LGB MZS® and Massoth
- All significant braking distances are detected, eg Märklin® braking section, Lenz® ABC braking system or Zimo® HLU® systematics)
- The decoder can be used in analog AC and DC systems
- Its engine output is steady loads with 3.0A current
- All known in the G-gauge or Gartenbahn range engines, especially Mabuchi, or can be controlled easily Faulhaber®
- A dual power amplifier for two speakers ensures whopping volume
- There are 9 function outputs, each with 500mA power available
- Each function output can be adjusted in brightness customization or implemented special lighting effects, regardless of whether LEDs or bulbs are installed
- 2 RC-Servos can be connected directly. The necessary 5V are generated by the decoder. Of course you can vote motor, sound and special functions on each other. So then it works well the "clutch Waltz" for vorbildgetreuen arrival and imprints
- The LokSound V4.0 L can drive directly clocked smoke generator: A low voltage output for the fan motor and an output for the heating control is available as well as an input for a temperature sensor. The clock for the steam burst synchronization can be either electronically generated or acquired by an external wheel pulse encoder by the decoder
- 3 digital inputs can be used for control functions. So it is possible to build a reed contact under the locomotive and distributing track magnets on the system to trigger when passing over a horn or at the station to stop automatically
- To assist poor power purchase of an optional ESU "PowerPack" -Speicherkondensator be connected
- The sounds are playable at any time, with the LokProgrammer or changeable.
The decoder can be ordered directly from the factory with all previously known noises or even programmed. All sounds are available for the fourth generation of LokSound fit therefor.