Product Features and Details
Model is brand new. It was never run and never taken out of the original box.
- New with sound
- Additional mirror (ex works)
- Finest paintwork and printing
- New gears 5-pole skew-wound motor
- Finest engraved ventilator
- True-to original pantograph, fully functioning
- Drive units in the locomotive
- Extra mounted windscreen wipers
Prototype: An Ae 476 that remained with the Swiss South Eastern Railway obtained a brown paint coat complete with traditional striping. It is a locomotive from the Ae 477 range, a former E 42 belonging to DR. Twelve units of the E 42 were sold to Switzerland in 1994.