Product Features and Details
Road no. 3947 Stuttgart
When 4th class was introduced in Württemberg in 1907, older coaches were relegated to this class. This also affected the few remaining compartment passenger coaches. In doing so, the once rather luxurious furnishings of 2nd class were removed and replaced by simple benches. Some of these coaches nevertheless made their way to the Deutsche Reichsbahn, where they were in service on branch lines until 4th class was abolished in 1928.