Product Features and Details
Road no. 762
Model: Extra mounted and free-standing steps and handrails; repared for sound or with built-in sound; metal drive unit; multipart interior fittings; in-plane assembled windows; illuminated driver's cab; finest metal spoked wheels; drive in the locomotive to all four axles; with interior fittings; fine engravings; close-coupling; finely detailed bogies; true-to epoch lighting; original colour replication: roof silver, body green, chassis blackAfter they were delivered in 1927, railcars 761 and 762 were painted brown-green with offset black strips and a silver-grey roof in accordance with regulations for carriages. After approval, they were used in Frankfurt an der Oder, Breslau (present-day Wroclaw) Central Station, Allenstein (present-day Olsztyn), Trier, Templin, Oldenburg, and other locations. At that time, the third of the prominent roof ventilators was not yet in place, as it was only retrofitted between 1930 and 1932 in the course of drive and technology improvements.