Product Features and Details
Prototype: Equipping the V100 006 with the more powerful 1,350-HP motor on a trial basis was very successful. Without really waiting for the results of further trials, the German Federal Railway (DB) ordered additional machines with the stronger motor unit. It wasn't noticed until later that the cooling system reached its capacity limits very often, whereupon, starting with V100 2020, the frame and the motor's front-end section were lengthened for a larger cooler. This is why the V100 2002-2019 differed ly from the other V100.10 only by their higher fleet number.
- Etched cooler grille and fan grille
- Free-standing handrails
- Spring buffers
- Clear view through the driver's cabin
- NEM-standard coupling
- Realistic reproduction of the tubular frame bogies incl. axle drive
- Reproduction of brake rods
- Completely recreated driver's cab
- Zinc die-cast chassis and gear housing
- Lights fitted with maintenance-free LEDs
- All specific details of the different series taken into consideration
Digital EXTRA: complete with the following features that can be digitally controlled:
- Sound, automatic decoupling, driver's cabin lighting, driven fans, shunting light and red light can be individually controlled
It is possible to retrospectively convert the model from analog to digital via a 22-pin NEM interface (only sound functions). Please note that it is not possible to retrospectively convert the digital remotecontrol coupling, the driven fan or the additional light functions.