Product Features and Details
Prototype: Trials indicated that equipping the V100 with a 1,350 HP engine also permitted the locomotive to be deployed on main railway lines. In doing so, the side cooling blocks were also practically enlarged in order to increase the cooling capacity. From V100 2020 onwards, this required an extension of the engine front end by 200 mm which was compensated for by buffering.the locomotive frame and resulted in a new length over buffers of 12,300 mm. In terms of design, only the length of the circumferential sheet metal needed to be adjusted. However, the biggest difference to the V100.10 is the omission of the protective grating in front of the cooler shutters that were now exposed.
- Etched cooler grille and fan grille
- Free-standing handrails
- Spring buffers
- Clear view through the driver's cabin
- NEM-standard coupling
- Realistic reproduction of the tubular frame bogies incl. axle drive
- Reproduction of brake rods
- Completely recreated driver's cab
- Zinc die-cast chassis and gear housing
- Lights fitted with maintenance-free LEDs
- All specific details of the different series taken into consideration
Digital EXTRA: complete with the following features that can be digitally controlled:
- Sound, automatic decoupling, driver's cabin lighting, driven fans, shunting light and red light can be individually controlled
It is possible to retrospectively convert the model from analog to digital via a 22-pin NEM interface (only sound functions). Please note that it is not possible to retrospectively convert the digital remotecontrol coupling, the driven fan or the additional light functions.