Product Features and Details
Bernina Railcar ABe 4/4 32 of the Rhaetian Railway (RhB), epoch V.
The vehicle equipment of the Bernina Railway was purchased between 1908 and 1911 BCe 4/4 1-14 and BCFe 4/4 21-23 in yellow livery. From the mid-1940s onwards, the RhB underwent a major refurbishment of most of the robustly built EMUs, including a rebuild of the car body and modifications to the roof area. After being replaced by new vehicles, most vehicles were converted to train service vehicles. The two railcars ABe 4/4 30 and 34 were taken over 2000/2001 in the park of nostalgic vehicles.
Model: with built-in digital decoder and interface to NEM 651. Drive by five-pole motor with flywheel. Three-light peak signal alternating with the direction of travel.