Product Features and Details
In 1914 this famous German Bavarian Era I Train ran from Freilassing to Berchtesgaden.
Reynaulds is offering this limited exquisite set which consists of one Brawa EG4 Bavarian Electric locomotive with sound and three matching Trix Bavarian coaches. Locomotive is exquisite highly detailed and best of all it is all metal. Coaches are highly detailed with full interiors and illumination.
- Extra mounted sand downpipes and sandboxes
- Spring buffer
- Finely detailed chassis
- Precise printing, painting and engraving
- Free-standing handrails and steps
- Multi-piece lamp housing
- Pantograph: electric fully functional, with switch, recessed mounting with concealed screw holder
- Many extra mounted parts
- Prototypical, multi-part roof equipment
The Royal Bavarian State Railways electrified their first tracks in 1912. The first two German locomotives with bogies and single-axle drive were built in 1914 and 1915 by the companies Krauss and Bergmann. Krauss was responsible for the vehicle part and the Bergmanns Elektrische Werke for the electrical part. These locomotives were needed for the route Freilassing-Berchtesgaden. The two locomotives were originally called by Bavarian tradition as EG 4 X 1/1 and classified in the DRG times as E 73.
Trix coaches are highly detailed and have full interiors and illumination. best of all they are a perfect match for this locomotive. Coaches are a limited production run.
PASSENGER SET HIGHLIGHTS:
- Used on the Salzburg - Freilassing - Berchtesgaden line.
- All cars fitted with LED interior lighting.